Marmalade Cafe is committed to ensuring its website, https://marmaladecafe.com, is accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with disabilities. All of the pages on its website have been designed using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and Level AA Success Criteria as our guide. Here are some of the things we recently implemented to improve the accessibility of our website:
- Revised interface components across the site for keyboard operation and tested them with popular screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA with Chrome on Windows and VoiceOver on Safari on Mac.
- Increased the font-size of all website text.
- Provided alternate text for images.
- Provided descriptive links and buttons.
- Introduced headings for quick navigation for screen readers.
- Created a responsive design that wraps text when using browser magnification.